Diwali is the most important and very auspicious festival of Hindu in India. Every festival becomes more special when we meet and celebrate it with our loved once. That is why We are sharing Diwali wishes, which will make your Diwali more special and beautiful. Now Send Best Happy Diwali wishes to your Family, Friends, Relatives and other known contacts and make their festival special and excited too. We have created a huge list of Happy Diwali wishes for you. Find below so many options to choose from, Copy the message and send to whoever you want to wish through Whatsapp message/ SMS or status.
Happy Diwali Wishes
There are millions of Best wishes get exchanged on the day of Diwali, This makes the festival one of the biggest festival of India. Not only in India, Indians living in Foreign countries search for Diwali wishes on this day and send to their close relatives. Because this festival is known for spreading and receiving love. We know you are now becoming restless, so without taking your more time, Lets read some beautiful wishes filled with blessings.
1. We wish you a very Happy Diwali. May This Diwali brings peace, prosperity and Happiness for you.
2. May goddess Lakshmi bless you with Good health, wealth, progress and Success and takes away all your problems. Wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
3. As Light of Lamp takes away the darkness of the Night, May all pain and tension will fades away on this day. With this prayer, I wish you happy Diwali.
4. May the Happiness, Joy and excitement of the festival will remain with you throughout the year. Happy Diwali.
5. May the light of Diwali fill your life with the light of joy and happiness. On this Divine festival, I wish you Good Luck and well being.
6. May the festival of lights eliminate darkness, ignorance and evil from your life. Wishing you Happy Diwali.
Everybody wants to send best and special wishes to their relatives, that is why they take time to choose from the listed messages. We receives hundreds of Diwali message and greetings on that day, but we pick the best to forward to our contacts as we want them to feel special and touched with us. Keeping this in Mind, we have compiled here best Diwali wishes, which is good enough to make your friends feel touched and honored. Since the internet is loaded with huge greeting messages, we have picked the best and write them according to liking.
7. May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless prosperity, health, and wealth forever. Wishing you and your family very happy Diwali.
8. May this Diwali brighten up your life with the light of happiness, blessings, wealth, prosperity and progress. Happy Diwali
Why do the festival of Diwali being celebrated? There is a belief that Lord Rama returned to their Home after Killing Kind Ravan who took Rama’s wife forcefully along with him. As Ram returned to their Home, People welcomed him with Lighting and Firecrackers. It is saying that this celebration reminds of the win over evil. People also worship goddess Lakshmi who is known as devi of Wealth and Money.
Diwali festival is known to be widely celebrated festival in India. Not only Hindu, but people from different religion also celebrate this festival and burn firecrackers. Diwali is the only festival which is five day long. Meeting and sending good wishes start from the day of Dhanteras and continue till Bhai dooj. People Decorate their homes, do shopping, bring Sacred things to their home, All this preparation starts before one week to Diwali.
At the end we want to conclude that Diwali is the festival of Lighting, Worshiping and Spreading Love and Happiness. This is the day to celebrate goodness. We thank you for reading these beautiful best wishes, You can explore more Diwali Articles here. We have also shared Diwali Status, Diwali Videos, and Diwali Shayari. Feel free to read them too.